DEA Officials say it would be impossbile for an individuals to consume enough pills to give the level of fentanyl in Prince’s system. 3mcg of fentanyl can kill a man, Prince had 14,000mg. Yet we are led to believe his life was lost in an accidental pill overdose.
Remember, it’s impossible for him to consume enough fentanyl in pill form, to match the amounts in his digestive system, (he would have died long before consuming that amount). Prince had enough fentanyl in his digestive system, to kill 8,000 men his size. That translates to enough fentanyl, to kill 2.5 Blue Whales (the largest mammals on Earth). When you start to connect the dots, it’s a very different story then what the media has been sharing with the general public.
Prince deserves justice, we may never have ”all” the facts, but the facts we already have, will cause you to realize, it was no accident! This movie is an independent project and is not affiliated with Paisley Park, Prince’s Estate or Siblings.
This is NOT the same PRNFamily Documentary, that Prince's Brother Omarr Baker hired me to Produce. For reasons known to only by him, that project was never completed.
In keeping with the spirit of Prince’s business model... I own the masters to this movie. And I have no intention of giving them up, or being influenced by outside sources. This documentary is a quest to make the truth in his death widely known. And it is done out of love and respect for Prince! 💜
CLICK IMAGE TO ORDER THROUGH PAYPAL
Help us start a movement, Prince was NOT a junkie, and it was #NoAccident!